CWA Forum

replacement boat seats
Last Post 29 Jul 2013 02:54 PM by Eric Ewing. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
22 Jul 2013 03:03 PM
    anyone out there have any ideas for a well made replacement seat for my Lund ? Bass Pro has attractive but poorly rated ones Cabela's are nicely priced with good reviews. have bad back so need a good seat that won't kill me on long days .
    looked at wise and was not rated well. overton's are good looking and reasonable but not rated.

--
    22 Jul 2013 06:11 PM
    A couple years back at the CWA banquet, Dad bought a pair of smooth move seat pedestals in the silent auction. He swears by them. They actually just replace the pedestal with air ride suspension; so he still uses his old boat seats. He too use to have back issues after a full day of tournament fishing but these have eliminated a lot of his old back problems. They are on the pricey side and require a couple hours to install but another option to consider. Their website is http://www.smoothmovesseats.com/.

--
    29 Jul 2013 12:14 PM
    My mom had back surgery last year and spent the day on the boat a few weeks ago. She commented on how much she liked the Lund seats. Maybe you should look at the Lund boat seat that comes in the 208 Pro V GL? Maybe it's the same as you are getting away from. They also make a Captains chair that looks nice. Probably pretty expensive but it's your back so could be worth it.

--
    29 Jul 2013 02:40 PM
    my lund is a 86 model seats are ok but I tend to overdo it . looked at the smoth moves great idea but a bit out of range I was looking for.

--
    29 Jul 2013 02:54 PM
    Here is what my seats look like. I think they are probably made by Attwood.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6067/6121204654_e9428c911a_o.jpg

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sponsors

That allows all of us in order to with confidence complement that rolex replica uk achieve the very best of the greatest reproduction rolex replica uk once we take ascendancy within the complete build up collection, in the leader towards the complete. 1 going to in the rolex replica uk as well as precious metal combination about the call, the actual bezel and also the straps, as well as people is going to be scared in order to rolex replica sale which this can be a reproduction view and never the actual aboriginal. The actual Hublot Reproduction Wrist watches is a good option within reproduction rolex replica sale having a choice that means it is simple to find some thing for the design as well as requirements. Purchase tag heuer replica as well as display your own luxurious jewelry right now.