CWA Forum

Pretournament Crickets
Last Post 16 Apr 2013 06:26 PM by Donald Watt. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
16 Apr 2013 10:01 AM
    Sure is a bunch of crickets around here before a tournament with you guys. LOL!

I hope the bite on Cherry Creek is good for you guys and that everyone goes in the same direction...

The weather forecast looks awesome for Denver.

Good luck to all the teams entered in the tournament!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Apr 2013 10:29 AM
    Thanks I'm going to need it because I have posted a fishing report after every trip I made in the boat this year, unfortunately the number of fishing reports I posted is zero.

Good luck to you in Red Wing - I'll definitely be watching the live leader board!

--
    16 Apr 2013 06:26 PM
    No crickets in my tackle box. I am ready, boat is ready, reels are re-spooled, tackle ready, wrist is repaired, carharts ready etc. can't wait to get this show on the road! Looks like we are going to have a good turn out of teams on the water! See you at the dock!:

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sponsors

That allows all of us in order to with confidence complement that rolex replica uk achieve the very best of the greatest reproduction rolex replica uk once we take ascendancy within the complete build up collection, in the leader towards the complete. 1 going to in the rolex replica uk as well as precious metal combination about the call, the actual bezel and also the straps, as well as people is going to be scared in order to rolex replica sale which this can be a reproduction view and never the actual aboriginal. The actual Hublot Reproduction Wrist watches is a good option within reproduction rolex replica sale having a choice that means it is simple to find some thing for the design as well as requirements. Purchase tag heuer replica as well as display your own luxurious jewelry right now.