CWA Forum

Big Thank You to Rich Stebbins!
Last Post 04 Jul 2015 10:31 AM by Richard Stebbins Jr. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
30 Jun 2015 02:34 PM
    We would like to give a big "Thank You" to Rich Stebbins. He won the half-price Nebraska Youth Lifetime Hunt/Fish Combo Certificate at the Big Mac tournament and donated it to our son, Drake. Drake already loves to hunt and fish, and we know that the license will get put to good use. Thanks again!
    Greg, Beverly, and Drake Devrous

--
    30 Jun 2015 09:55 PM
    You're quite welcome. I'm glad that there was someone in the club that could use such a great prize. Money well spent to get kids involved and smiles on their faces!!!! Enjoy spending time with you son!!!

--
    02 Jul 2015 02:13 PM
    I too would like to send out a personal thank you to you, Rich. It is acts like this from you and other great CWA members that make me proud to represent the club as President. Thanks again Rich!

Ronnie

--
    04 Jul 2015 10:31 AM
    Absolutely my pleasure!!! Thank you for giving me the heads up on whom I could give that gift to. It just so happens that when we went back to eat there, some of the Nebraska guys said I should have sold it. That shows the difference in clubs, right there!!!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sponsors

That allows all of us in order to with confidence complement that rolex replica uk achieve the very best of the greatest reproduction rolex replica uk once we take ascendancy within the complete build up collection, in the leader towards the complete. 1 going to in the rolex replica uk as well as precious metal combination about the call, the actual bezel and also the straps, as well as people is going to be scared in order to rolex replica sale which this can be a reproduction view and never the actual aboriginal. The actual Hublot Reproduction Wrist watches is a good option within reproduction rolex replica sale having a choice that means it is simple to find some thing for the design as well as requirements. Purchase tag heuer replica as well as display your own luxurious jewelry right now.