CWA Forum

Fall Classic/Colorado Cup 2018
Last Post 11 Jul 2018 12:16 PM by Dan Giordano. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
10 Jul 2018 12:09 PM
    I am a new member this year and nobody knows me yet. I would like to fish in the Fall Classic/Colorado Classic. I am willing to be a Co-angler for a boater. I currently only own a 12ft aluminum starcraft. Not ideal for a tourney. If anybody else with a better boat setup is in need of a Co angler or just want to fish with the new guy give me a call or shoot me an email.

Joe Hill. 719 557 2723. Joseph.hill0828@yahoo.com

--
    10 Jul 2018 04:11 PM
    Well I guess I should have read the rules first. I do not qualify since I have not fished in 3 points tourneys yet. I still will partner with anybody needing one for any tournaments though.

--
    11 Jul 2018 12:16 PM
    Welcome to the group Joe! Come on out anyway and meet a few of us to say hello if you're in the Pueblo area. Hope to see you there!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sponsors

That allows all of us in order to with confidence complement that rolex replica uk achieve the very best of the greatest reproduction rolex replica uk once we take ascendancy within the complete build up collection, in the leader towards the complete. 1 going to in the rolex replica uk as well as precious metal combination about the call, the actual bezel and also the straps, as well as people is going to be scared in order to rolex replica sale which this can be a reproduction view and never the actual aboriginal. The actual Hublot Reproduction Wrist watches is a good option within reproduction rolex replica sale having a choice that means it is simple to find some thing for the design as well as requirements. Purchase tag heuer replica as well as display your own luxurious jewelry right now.